It wasn’t hard picking these.
Sometimes, I can’t even tell if Gal Gadot has no makeup on. That’s just how gorgeous her natural bare face is.
Don’t take it from me. See it for yourself.
- 1. Her side face is beautiful
- 2. After a successful workout
- 3. She can be an ordinary mother
- 4. Couldn’t wipe the smirk off her face
- 5. Pregnant stare
- 6. Weight lifting selfie
- 7. That water view is also beautiful
- 8. She has double eye bags
- 9. Reading her movie script
- 10. Hair and makeup in the kitchen
- 11. Out in the cold
- 12. Best of the best selfie
1. Her side face is beautiful
I mean this with all of my heart.
Gal’s side face is so pretty and it doesn’t matter if she’s makeup-free or not.
2. After a successful workout
Even though Gal was a little sweaty but it’s clear that she was happy with her workout. No wonder why she is so fit!
3. She can be an ordinary mother
Just when you thought Gal is all glamorous and fabulous, here she is without makeup doing ordinary mother things.
4. Couldn’t wipe the smirk off her face
I believe this was an Instagram live session where Gal couldn’t control that smirk on her “no makeup” face.
5. Pregnant stare
This was the time when Gal was pregnant sitting at home and staring at the street.
6. Weight lifting selfie
I guess Wonder Woman didn’t just become strong without weight training. Oh, wait.
7. That water view is also beautiful
That water view is absolutely stunning but so is Gal who happens to be without makeup. It’s just picture perfect!
8. She has double eye bags
It’s one of those days where Gal was a bit restless and having no makeup obviously didn’t help. Some concealer and highlighter would hide those eye bags with ease.
9. Reading her movie script
I’m not sure what movie script Gal was reading but she was working hard at home.
10. Hair and makeup in the kitchen
So, this is what Gal uses her kitchen bench for?
I’m sure she cooks too.
11. Out in the cold
Gal looks shivering cold without makeup and that coat doesn’t seem warm enough for her.
12. Best of the best selfie
Saving the best for last.
I personally think this is Gal’s best of the best no-makeup selfie.
Do you agree?