We all know that Gal Gadot is stunning.
But apart from her pretty face, her hair plays an important role too.
Just like these ones.
1. Ponytail is not just for little girls
Yes, ponytails can look good on a woman too and Gal has shown us how.
2. Short wavy hair looks fresh
This short and wavy hairstyle certainly looks fresh on her.
3. Medium wavy hair with highlights
This is one of my favorite Gal Gadot hairstyles and those light brown highlights just made her tresses look even cuter!
4. Shoulder length wavy hair
This long wavy hair just makes Gal’s face look so sweet, don’t you agree?
5. Keeping it curly for Israel
When Gal entered the beauty pageant for Israel, she chose a wet and curly hairstyle. I almost couldn’t recognize her.
6. Hair bun can be so fun
The actress kept it clean and fun with this updo hair bun.
7. Wonder Woman Hairstyle
I can almost guarantee you that this is the most powerful hairstyle in the world and it belongs to Wonder Woman.
8. Long Mullet
Never thought I would see the actress wear a mullet in my life time and it definitely looks interesting on her.
9. Slick back hairdo
This slicked-back style does look really cool on her. It matched her smokey eyes perfectly!
10. Curtain bangs are not bad
I know Gal usually keeps her hair on one side. It’s nice but I kind of like this middle part haircut too. The layered ends make her look so cute.
11. Taking the red carpet with bouncy curls
Gal has certainly light up the red carpet with these bouncy shoulder-length curls. I wonder how much hairspray was used?
12. Side-parted straight bob haircut
Personally, I love this collarbone length straight bob on Gal and I think it’s her best hairstyle. The way her fringe is side-parted revealing her forehead is beyond gorgeous.
13. Very short and refreshing
This is perhaps Gal’s shortest hair to date. She was obviously younger but the messy layers look very stylish on her.
- 1. Ponytail is not just for little girls
- 2. Short wavy hair looks fresh
- 3. Medium wavy hair with highlights
- 4. Shoulder length wavy hair
- 5. Keeping it curly for Israel
- 6. Hair bun can be so fun
- 7. Wonder Woman Hairstyle
- 8. Long Mullet
- 9. Slick back hairdo
- 10. Curtain bangs are not bad
- 11. Taking the red carpet with bouncy curls
- 12. Side-parted straight bob haircut
- 13. Very short and refreshing